Higgins RatLiner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this 1962 JC Higgins Spaceliner, its all there and i really want to do a kind of Rat bike, so its going to have all white tires, red and black rims no fenders not sure on the paint yet, yes its a chrome frame that someone has tried to paint so paint it is, it even has a Rat Trap front end. Sulley

002.jpg

009.jpg

Decal for the chain guard.
securedownload.gif

001-1.jpg

Thanks, this is the small decal it is haft the size of the RATLINER decal that will be goin on the chain guard, and this is the one going on the neck. Got the front end on to.Sulley

securedownload1-1.gif

securedownload.gif

Neck decal
securedownload2.gif

003-1.jpg

Yea i wanted to leave a little bare metal and see if it will rust a bit. Sulley

I really like my decal guy. Sulley

004-2.jpg

SWEET! 8) Love the satin black! One of the best looking frames ever produced! My "Bad Apple" is one of my favorite bikes! Almost did it in satin black, but my wife wanted me to have at least one shiney bike! Most of the rest of them are natural patina (rust)! :lol: Can't wait to see it finished! :mrgreen: 8)

White walls on those red rims? hehe :D looks GREAT!

Not white walls but all white tires :shock: :shock: :shock: Sulley

Sulley said:
Not white walls but all white tires :shock: :shock: :shock: Sulley

One trip around the block will turn them into whitewalls....lol. I could never keep mine clean.

Im not going to ride it :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Sulley

My new chain wheel. Sulley

KGrHqMOKo4E5ZPNtJBOYwWz7yB60_12.jpg

Yep $18 ebay . OK whos ider was it to go with white tires, wow is this thing bright. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Sulley

001-4.jpg

Yep i had to have one. :shock: :shock: :shock:
CCY1HiQBmkKGrHqVhkE0gOVLbJCBNK7z-RgSQ0_12.jpg

Thanks guys, its my first custom bicycle build, i built a few custom motorcycles in the past and i like these to. Sulley

Back