Highcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should hopefully have this wrapped up tomorrow night
Getting in some grind time.

Putting cranks back on, forgive the shirtless ness ,Florida keeps my shed a comfortable 100° w/ fans blowing

Waiting on free time to lace up the last wheel

So I sit at about 99% done. Just have to put on some grips, weld a step up peg and find a seat post clamp I like and it's a wrap. These are probably the last photos I'll post on this thread .
Generic before picture

Not so generic after picure

Not much taller than my other bike ,but has a smother appearance I think . More bike like and less scaffolding like.

Thanks for checking it out.

Dude, that came out so sick!!!!
We need a video.

You should really have this thread moved over to the Anything Goes section of the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #8!!!
It is a perfect entry for that category.
:arrow: viewforum.php?f=76

kingfish254 said:
Dude, that came out so sick!!!!
We need a video.

You should really have this thread moved over to the Anything Goes section of the Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #8!!!
It is a perfect entry for that category.
:arrow: viewforum.php?f=76
Thanks for the kind words Kingfish. Will make a short ride video when time allows!
If some one who has the power to move this to the build off would do so I wouldn't mind. Would be cool to see how it stacks up against some of the sweet sweet looking rides I've been watching over there.

Rat Rod said:
Amazing stuff...love the copper treatment too. :wink:
Thanks Rat Rod. The copper motief was a last min decision. Wish I could find a quality plating shop around here, I'd love to have a copper plated frame.

Looks like it's moved. Now you just have to finish it by this Sunday and post a thread in the Finished section with final photos.

8)

Amazing work dude!

This thing is a monster! :wink:

Glad you could join us!

:mrgreen:

Tommy Atoms said:
Glad to see another tallbike in the mix. I was going to make my beast into a tallbike for this competition but decided to go a little different route. Nice job, see you at the finish line.
Thanks Tommy.

junknutz1975 said:
8)

Amazing work dude!

Glad you could join us!

Thank you Junknutz, glad to be here . I agree this thing is a monster or dare I say that this bike is quite the ..........Beast ( insert Dr. Evil pinky to corner of mouth grin here)

Tattoosbyalbert said:
junknutz1975 said:
8)

Amazing work dude!

Glad you could join us!

Thank you Junknutz, glad to be here . I agree this thing is a monster or dare I say that this bike is quite the ..........Beast ( insert Dr. Evil pinky to corner of mouth grin here)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back