Holiday greeting card from New Belgium

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in July my wife was a lucky winner of a 2009 New Belgium Schwinn cruiser through their online daily bike giveaway. New Belgium not only gave her the bike(shipped free) but also gave her a $50 gift certificate to use at a Schwinn dealer of our choice. Life goes on as usual.

Last week my wife gets a Christmas card in the mail from New Belgium. Not some pre-printed "Happy Holidays" but an actual hand-written card. Maybe it's not that big a deal, but I don't know how many companies would go out of their way to do this. We thought it was pretty cool. Anyway, here's the bike and the card. 8)

70c77bf8d0d64ec5acf79ff125247f5f.jpg

1af390d27a1b4022ab27b170e4ad65c9.jpg

100_1900_7vos.jpg

Re: We thought this was pretty cool

Sweet!
Loving that bike, i would love to win something like that...

Never got a handwritten response from companies.
I Called Frito-Lays about their black pepper jack doritos(Seriously the best flavor out there)
and asked when they were going to discontinue them again.

I ended up getting some coupons in the mail, along with one of those typed out business letters.

I waited years for those chips to come back...and theyre allready gone again

waited since the 8th grade!
THE 8TH GRADE!!!

Re: We thought this was pretty cool

I agree... that is VERY cool. They are such a first class company. It's only a shame that I still can't get my favorite beer, Fat Tire, in my area. I'm having to make a monthly road trip south across the border into North Carolina to pick up all the double dueces I can find! Hopefully soon. Nice bike by the way! As Napoleon would say, ... "LUCKY"!

That's just good business right there. They sound like a class operation.

For a while, I was on first hand emails with the CEO of the Shmaltz Brewing Company (He'brew Ale lol) in New York. The guy was really nice, and I was impressed he took the time to communicate with me.

Back