Holy cow this is cool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way cool. Don't know if I want a motor on the front wheel though. Imagine when you turn and the centrifigul force takes you somewhere you dont want to go.

cman said:
Imagine when you turn and the centrifigul force takes you somewhere you dont want to go.

Sounds like a wreck! I'm surprised something like that passed. It must ride decent, right? I can't imagine the laws of physics agreeing with that though. :shock:

cman said:
Way cool. Don't know if I want a motor on the front wheel though. Imagine when you turn and the centrifigul force takes you somewhere you dont want to go.

Not true, this thing is all wheel drive and works all day long. Near zero trail helps too. Gyroscopic procesion of engine would only make it more stabil.

uav01.jpg

im just wondering if the sheer weight of the frontend would make it hard to turn. but whatever, thats THE coolest front end ive ever seen! 8) oh and the one sided fork gets triple points, especially since its really old tech.

That is waaaaay cool and only 30 minutes from my house! Sadly - I have nowhere near that amount of disposable income :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes, the tech is very impressive. Imagine the look of the chainguard side if that wheel was chromed and painted same burgundy with some complimentary pinstriping? Reminds me of Packards and Deusenbergs of the 30's.

Drool from keyboard now being wiped off!

Joe

stretch said:
im just wondering if the sheer weight of the frontend would make it hard to turn. but whatever, thats THE coolest front end ive ever seen! 8) oh and the one sided fork gets triple points, especially since its really old tech.

Hard to turn, well yea, that might be true. All that weight and rotating mass is going to call for some big handlebars so it can be wrenched from a straight line, that's a different thing from stability.

Back