Hooch's finds 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up this Takara Advantage today
SU1HMDEzMTguanBn.jpg

SU1HMDEzMTcuanBn.jpg

Hooch Since your the king of skinny tire schwinns :) I stopped by the local pawn shop today,peeked threw the window and saw a schwinn world. They had a sign in the door saying temporarily closed so i don't know when I will be able to find out the price. What would this schwinn bring cleaned up? I am surrounded by 3 colleges and think i can sell some of these skinny tire schwinns around here.

Thanks for the info hooch just picked up this schwinn traveler today the only problem i can find is the rear brakes are locked up. Got any ideas how to unlock stuck brake cables without having to buy new ones? Going to have to buy new tires and tubes also. What tires and tubes do you use? I noticed some of your schwinns seem to have bigger looking tires.
Schwinn.jpg

Department store tires for the win! when flipping bikes lol. I can tell ya about the cable too. Loosen the nut on rear brake then sqeeze brake handle. if that dosn't work remove the cable then start whipping the ground with it, it actualy works lol. when you get it free lube it and put back togeather!

They are hot and cold with prices. Sometimes you can get something cheap and sometimes they are way outta line. Can I ask what you paid?

Back