HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know this is early but there has been a lot of buzz about this event already. the HOOLIGANS bike and car club will be having a bicycle parts swap meet in sacramento ca, may 2 at morgans bar and grill. this is near downtown and i have to get the exact address. any one interested in being a vendor contact me asap to reserve a space there is only room for maybe 30 spots. plus bring down you coolest bike and we will have a HOOLIGANS PICK award. best part is this is next to a bar that opens at 10:00 am so u know it will be fun. pm me more more info

Re: HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca

awesome! Conveniently it's during May is Bike Month too.

come on no one else? where are all the nor cal guys

just want a running tally of who wants to vend. as i told mike there will be no real cost more of a donation thing for the club. i will be walking around with a jar and a sad look on my face guilt triping everyone lol. if anything when the bar opens go inside and buy ummmm a beverage :mrgreen:

karfer67 said:
if anything when the bar opens go inside and buy ummmm a beverage :mrgreen:

that's my kind of swap meet

Hey I'm here ... will go .... will vend mayby

to all who want to vend let me know asap and i will let pony know to set spots aside.

so far i have mikes as a vendor, what about you mr wingman i know you have stuff to sell. just say yes come on and what about you sensor you in as a vendor?

it is a long time away so you have time. i am just getting started early

Wish I could go, but there's a car swap meet at CSU-Hayward the same day and I'm closer to that.

Don't forget, Turlock Spring Swap Meet is on May 3.

yes spots are avalible it is may 2 at morgan's bar and grill downtown sacto at 34th street and s. sorry buddy for taking so long

hey...ive got a question :shock:
im thinking about bringing some panels ive done(dont really need a booth area theyre all small)....would it be cool if i brought a blanket and tossed them down?

Hey U can croud the BBQ / Pindtripe area ok .... it'l cost ya LOL

Back