HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOOLIGANS bicycle swap meet sacramento, ca

i am showing up around 8 but it is an open parking lot so it is not a big deal if u get there before me

F'ing rain.

Been tracking the weather because I have the May is Bike Month kickoff press conference and ride I am planning. It's not looking good for me and worse for Sat morning. Is there a rain plan?

i am going to talk to pony tonight and see what we are going to do. we may post pone it a month because i know a lot of u have worked around schedules to come to the swap. we could do it week after as well we will talk about it. and oh that pic is just wrong :lol:

OK IT IS RAIN OR SHINE so bring your easy up if you are afraid of the rain. now the weather is saying most of the rain will be fri and sat will be scattered so hopefully we will get lucky. and if you are bringing a bike with a brooks bag it 8)

its friday everyone ready?

I'll be swinging by for sure. Might be in the truck (real truck, not cycle truck) due to the weather.

karfer67 said:
all that work on those wonderful wheels
youre using the term wonderful kinda loosely arent ya? :lol:
i made sure to pack the missing part of your bike so itll be there also(ill be down after the kids baseball game if it isnt rained out so between 10:30-11)

bikepics037.jpg

bikepics036.jpg

bikepics031.jpg

bikepics029.jpg

bikepics027.jpg

bikepics024.jpg

bikepics023.jpg

bikepics021.jpg

bikepics019.jpg

bikepics017.jpg

bikepics016.jpg

thanks to all those who came out and braved the weather i think i am still drying off it did not stop raining till we packed up and went into the bar

Back