hopefully my bikes are worth posting on here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone! I been riding bikes all my life and semi customizing them along the way, now that i found this coool ... site i can get some ideas on how to build what i want to ride, i just finished a restoration bike for my girlfriend, her bike was pretty rusty and was just bare, i dont have any pics of the before project, my bad! but here are some of the after pics. some of the pics are a bit blurry cuz my camera was acting up, but the prame and hubs were powdercoated to match the grips and her dadge ram 1500 truck color, everything was triple chrime plated, this isthe first project i ever finished so hope that my next ones come out good too,
101_1886-1.jpg
101_1881-1.jpg
101_1882-1.jpg
101_1887.jpg
101_1888.jpg
my next project will be what im gonna be calling " the number of the beast"
101_1865.jpg
I also have 2 trike attachments i might use for the next projects, if not you can hit me up and i can part with them
101_1864.jpg

Hey friend heck YA there worth posting...........You ladies bike came out RAD and very clean.........I like the little touches to detail like the matching blue spoke threads.......Nice work and keep bring pix........laters...

Back