TRADITIONAL Hops and Gnarly

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rootinest tootinest toughest bicycle that ever crossed the Rio Grande

giphy.gif

Love the cowboy ride and pic with the bike.
Such a killer build!!!

Since I had shared a little of my other life as a musician with everyone recently, I felt the need to share this also.

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this as a follow-up. Just a little less than two weeks after what has become our last gig together, Brent Sibley, the leader of the band that I shared the stage with in Florida lost his life yesterday in an auto accident. It's a sobering reminder of what is important in life. We never know when we are waking up to our last sunrise.

Brent is second from the left.

Skydogs.jpg

Brent's rig next to my drums with the last song list.

IMG_7861.1.JPG

Since I had shared a little of my other life as a musician with everyone recently, I felt the need to share this also.

It is with a heavy heart that I am posting this as a follow-up. Just a little less than two weeks after what has become our last gig together, Brent Sibley, the leader of the band that I shared the stage with in Florida lost his life yesterday in an auto accident. It's a sobering reminder of what is important in life. We never know when we are waking up to our last sunrise.

Brent is second from the left.

View attachment 276892

Brent's rig next to my drums with the last song list.

View attachment 276893
Terrible. Sorry for your loss

Here's a video from seven years ago at a gig in Pensacola Florida that was reposted today on Facebook. It's around 18 minutes long. Some of these songs like Whipping Post can get pretty long when you have multiple solos.

Brent's solo is the last of three guitar solos. The first one is played by Duane Betts son of Dickey Betts (Allman Brothers Band) and the second solo is my good friend Travis Posey.

Latest posts

Back