Hot Rod Higgins

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I bought this JC Higgins bike off ebay with out any wheels. I had a set of the header pipes so I wanted to add them to the bike. I found the wheels on ebay too. I wasn't sure about red on red but the price was to good to pass up. Since it is a middle weight bike I could only go with a 24 x 2.125 tire. There is still some room but not much. They are the Duro tires. I cleaned the seat pan off and left it bare metal. I got the cool seat post from Slowriderz like most of us have. I tried a few different handlebar styles but liked this look the best. I like the way it came out and I didn't have to do a lot to it.
Enjoy the pics and the link. http://s853.photobucket.com/user/paradi ... %20Higgins

Bike looks awesome Jaxon, nice pairing with the wheels too. the aged red-orange frame looks good with the cleaner/darker reds :D

Very Kool...especially the wheel color! One of my favorite bikes is my Murray built Higgins "Header" bike...P 8)

I like it. The original guard with JC graphics makes it. If I tried to ride that thing I'd end up at the chiropractor :( ...but I still like it! Gary

Latest posts

Back