HOT ROD Power Tour

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
June 1st Arlington tx. Anyone going? Short of. Uncle stretch selling me a ford he has. I plan
On rolling in a 67 Fairlane wagon! Could use a parts car. My fuel tank is dripping

So if anyone is going or has a 67 Fairlane station wagon sitting to sell parts from.
Send me a pm

Is Paul sell his Pickup???

DSC_0005.jpg

Hey...at least show a more recent photo. :lol:

You know Uncle Stretch already....no selling of toys. :mrgreen:

Untitled.jpg

I seem to remember a post where he said he did not like fords...
I have three bike I would like to put in the back .. and take them on the tour...
promote the rat rod website. BUT I do love how I can say something about "uncle"
and people post pics.. ha.ha... I am very sure he said something about not liking fords...
in a welding post.. yep ... thats it...

well its looking bad for my power tour car. gas tank has a hole. I might have to ask uncle stretch to sell me
that ford after all. ha ha.. unless someone has a spare tank for a 67 fairlane station wagon. :lol:

Its funny I very rarely drive my truck. Ever so often around the block. It sits in my garage, but
it makes me smile every time I look at it. :lol:

Well. If ya don't want to sell it to me. Or trade me for all my bikes.
U should bring it to Arlingtin jun 1st to the powertour

I've done a couple legs of a couple PT's. I can't go this year since I'm trying to get a car done right now. After this one is done and I get my new place, I'm going to get busy on my '65. It'll be my PT/road trip car.

All you need to fix that leaky gas tank is some of that spray they sell on tv.
I saw them spray a screen door in an aluminum boat and it didn't leak. Should
work good on a gas tank. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Uncle Stretch said:
I don't think that stuff is gas resistant, you might gum up the carburetor something terrible.

Uncle Stretch said:

I heard it works on bald spots. I. Will check the local as seen on tv section of he old walmart

Get a screw or bolt depending on the size of your hole and coat the threads with metal epoxy and screw it in. We did that to a buddies tank so he could take his truck on a hunting trip. he could only hold a half a tank at a time and we didnt want to have to stop 10 times getting to our hunting spot. As far as I know he still hasnt changed his tank

dragnusa said:
Get a screw or bolt depending on the size of your hole and coat the threads with metal epoxy and screw it in. We did that to a buddies tank so he could take his truck on a hunting trip. he could only hold a half a tank at a time and we didnt want to have to stop 10 times getting to our hunting spot. As far as I know he still hasnt changed his tank

yep have done the screw trick before.. we also used sheet metal roof screws :roll: problem here is 67 station wagon
tank is side mount not under the car. the hole is on the bottom seam, I have taken it to a radiator guy I know
he does good work. Just hope he takes the gas out of it before he welds it :shock:

going to throw a receiver mount bike rack on the wagon and take coulpe of bikes with me anyone have any
creative bike hauler ideas

Back