hot rod

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this yesterday and got it for $20.00. it came with a purple velour babana seat but i took it off an put this confy seat on it. i gave this to my wife as she luvs purple and being 4"9", it fits her real good. now picture a 66 yr old lady ridy this. i just cleaned it all up and its in good shape. the name is Poatz, made in china(isn't everything) came from a mgf. in calif. built in 2004.so here pics of this bad little girl.
JWSMOCKUPBIKES105.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES104.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES108-1.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES107-1.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES106.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES103.jpg

well there it is. Outlaw :mrgreen:

Cute find! And the price was great! Kinda needs a nanner seat back on it.(my $.02)If the wife is comfy with that seat thats all that matters! :wink:
L8 EM

ya she luvs it, it ain't gonna change now. thats hers, she said hands off, you are not cutting this up. ok, no prob. lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

yep thats the bike, saw the one ya got your girlfriend, pretty close. my wifes has 44 spokes front and back. the b looks like a p, so i got that wrong. anything good about this bike, is it popular or what, don't know anything about it but we like it.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Def a Bratz bike. I did one as well. Pretty popular bikes a few years ago amongst the little girls.

bratz-03.jpg

The kids and myself played around on it for a while but all in all it was too small and geared wrong for any of us. Currently robbing it for parts to do stuff like my youngest son's little rat:

1.jpg
:lol:

Your's is cleeeeen.... :!:

Back