HOTROD/OCC StingRay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i had spare stingray minus wheels laying around so thought i might do some work on it ,i just grinded the stand off,the thing that is behind the crank wheel,the chain guard mounts off the frame

000_3450.jpg

the forks i cut 3inches off and removed the front brack brackets

000_3449.jpg

this is how it sits now

000_3455.jpg

it sits lower and level now but the peddles neally touch the ground (they miss by about 2cm)im not liking the bars,i think i might get the biggest set of aps for it i will be painting everything satin black and the rims red and i will be trying to white wll the tryes

if anyone has some simple mods i could try to to the frame let me know

looks cool so far! i workin on a stingray just like this. i think we have the same brain! mine is satin black, 25" apes, i was gonna go old school red rims but decided to take it a little more on the gool side and went with key lime green. just pinstripped it and im lookin for some white wall paint.

plan on throwin some pics up in the next week or so but my internets done. im at the library...gotta keep up with the ratrodbikes!!

keep it up!

thesuicideride said:
that bike in the background looks SICK! can we get a close up??

That bike is this:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10611

don't get anything on your keyboard or monitor. :shock: :wink: :lol:

yes it is a motorized sproket i had to borrow the wheel off m y other bike
000_3384.jpg

this was taken before i put a motor in it

07072008.jpg

and here is a close up of my lowrat

000_3389.jpg

i feel im gonna get flamed on this one but....i was wondering if u have a pic of u riding one of these bikes? im thinking about buying one but have no idea of what i will look like ridin it...im assuming its the 20" rear whel bike?

ta

Brett

Kingpin: RatRodBikes is a no flame zone 8) , so no worries. If you check the link I posted a few posts up from here you should see him riding or sitting on one of his bikes.

kingpin said:
....i was wondering if u have a pic of u riding one of these bikes?
ta
Brett
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Boy! He went there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I too would like to see a riding Pic! Please? :wink:
L8 EM

TheDuke said:
kingpin said:
....i was wondering if u have a pic of u riding one of these bikes?
ta
Brett
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh Boy! He went there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I too would like to see a riding Pic! Please? :wink:
L8 EM

lol the duke remembers...

update time here it is matt black

black.jpg

here is a doner bike i just picked up i needed the wheels

22112008.jpg

and sorry i have no pics with me on the bike yet as my misses hasnt been around when i need here

Back