Houston swap meet 2/21/10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there one way or the other, don't know yet if I'll bring anything to sell though or just ride through.
Sunday mornings are usually reserved for our ride;
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19690.

One of our guys is planning another swap meet in May (I think), the plus side is it'll be on a Saturday!

I was reminded today that the Conroe Swap Meet is this weekend. I sure wish the bike guys would remember to check with the car guys on their swap meet dates!

Yea I saw the Conroe thing too. I think I may pass on the auto swap meet this weekend, and wait till the Traders Village swap meet next month.

I may have to do the Traders village thing myself. I've got a lot more car stuff to sell than bike stuff right now.

I went this am and enjoyed. Good folks there. It's funny that Houston is such a big city, and you keep bumping into the same "bike people". I'm still too new to this to know exactly what good prices are, but I was mostly happy with the prices. People knew what the had. I appreciate rare pre-war stuff of course, but I'm happy to play with 80's and early 90's Huffy and Murray cruisers too. Those bikes and parts are dirt cheap.

Back