How I hate winter.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know what you mean. I was outside yesterday trying to put a bike together and it suddenly became cold, windy and started to rain. Like you, I have no room in my one-car garage, so had to move the build into the house. I only had about a ten minute window after work today to test drive the bike I built last night before it started to rain.

When/where is this swap meet that you're talking about?

Is that garage door access important for getting your snowblower out? :D

Winter here makes me appreciate the other seasons that actually let me ride in relative comfort. It finally hit about 49 here today and I saw about 5 people out on the motorcycles today. Two days ago it was snowmobiles.

yeah, i know the feeling. i've been spoiled to mild weather for this part of the year for the past few weeks, and now that it actually got above 60, ive been stuck inside from the snow. gives me lots of time to think about my projects for this spring and the rest of winter.

crappy weather here, it warmed up in the 60s yesterday, melting 4 inches of ice turning the ground to soup :x its getting back into the 30s so maybe it will get low enough for the ground to freeze.

bikesntrikes said:
I know what you mean. I was outside yesterday trying to put a bike together and it suddenly became cold, windy and started to rain. Like you, I have no room in my one-car garage, so had to move the build into the house. I only had about a ten minute window after work today to test drive the bike I built last night before it started to rain.

When/where is this swap meet that you're talking about?
The swap is in Sac at River College April 26th I will scan the Flyer and post a copy tommorow 8)

Back