How many bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sign explains it all. I need to make one for my shed.
WARNING%20Collecting%20Bicycles%20Sine.JPG

I have all I need, just 1 :D . Of course my wife daughter and nephew also have bicycles as well. But they are not mine. I have put so much in to the one I have I hate to see what would happen with more :roll:

Philphine said:
i'm not countin' 'em. as long as i don't know the exact number, i can always say, "aw, there ain't that many".

plausible deniability, i think it's called.

I keep trying that but it's not working..... I think I have about 35 old & cool bikes, and about 25 (maybe more) 10 speeds, BMX and other bikes that need to go away on top of the 3 Mustangs and 3 dogs.... :shock:

I wish I had a big collection of old classic bikes, but I just cant find them. Maybe 10 or so 70's vintage units. But I got into buying and flipping used MTB's, BMX's and other well used bikes. I have a bout 30 ready for the spring thaw and another 100 to part out or rebuild.

i have 7 or 8 rideable bikes, and framesand pieces/parts for maybe 4 more. Always surfing Craigslist,trying to beat Dogdart to the almighty deal.I'm cheap,being off work, so my budget doesnt often allow me to get the deals.

19, they all need something.
The disease is contagious though, my girl has 5 of her own. somehow almost all of hers are complete.

I just got my first old bike last week 59' columbia strait bar...Built my fist 2 bikes in the past few days..fastback and a krate...A week later, I have a a shop full of fun :lol: (over 10 bikes already!) I went to buy a fastback on CL and kid ended up giving me his sweet project bike collection along with the fastback!) (he was getting his driver license and was getting out of bikes....yay for me!

Latest posts

Back