how rare is this accessory

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its a handle bar mount child seat made by g.m.g. i have been trying to find out the value and what era is from. i have had it for a few years and havent seen another one any one know anything about it

20120818_211436-1.jpg

20120818_211426-1.jpg

20120223_185338.jpg

I want to say it's from the 60's. It wouldn't pass safety standards in today's marketplace. There's nothing to keep a child from sticking his/her feet in the spokes.

Judging by the size Id say its for a doll. Funn I saw two nice kids seats on ebay last night and had to check em out, even though my boys are way to big. Im just a sucker for a cool acsessory

I think its pretty rare but not very desirable. I had a wicker seat of this style and my kids were constantly trying to turn around and see where we were headed. My daughter got her toes in the spokes once too,she didnt want to ride in it again.They didnt like it very much.

Anyone who'd ride a small child on a bike in any kind of seat bolted on anywhere is totally insane. If the bike went down hard it could be a disaster. All those kids seats should be banned. Gary

Latest posts

Back