How to build a bike neck Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I needed to build a neck for my next build. I decided to film it. Wife got a little close , but you can get the idea. Hope it helps somebody.

Without a doubt, you are the greatest asset this site has. You have inspired me to start "building" again.........THANKS

Humm I was thinking about just starting another photobucket account. thanks

Kota you just are use to my style .ha ha. I had to build a neck anyway for the next build I'm going to do , but I'm glad I motivated you to think about building a frame. Its really not that hard.

You could be baking a cake and I'd still watch. Must be the accent. Enjoyable/informational videos. Thanks.

FYI For some reason I was anti Youtube for a long time. Seems like a lot of garbage associated with it but anyway I got over that an moved all my videos to Youtube.com there is no limit to what you can upload and I've been happy with it.

Accent huh Randy :lol: :lol: . I guess I will try to stick one on Youtube. It takes about 45 minutes to download this to Photobucket, and its a short video.

Latest posts

Back