How to paint logos or Letterings the easyway.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

There is two ways that you can have your own logo, or your favorite brand name or lettering on your tank etc.

1: You either buy the Vinyl Decal and you just apply it

2: You use a masking with the logo or lettering design over the painted area, then basecoat, then take the mask off, do some pinstriping and last clearcoat. This is the Professional way.

If you are interested in doing it any of the 2 ways. I have the solution for any of this 2 options. I just bought for my own use a decal machine. Therefore i can cut any design on vinyl that you could use as decal or mask.

Now if you want to paint the logo or lettering and not use decal, the material from which the decal is made can not be just any vinyl it has to be a material that can withstand the chemical composition of enamel, urethane , acrylic ect.

Well i do have that material and i can cut pretty much anything. Keep in mind that the logo or lettering cannot be to small because when you cut if the logo has to intricate of design it will not be easy to transfer it.. Keep it simple and you will be very pleased. I have a small video that it shows the quality of the material, even thou i used canned paint enamel, if the material were to wrinkle it wouldve showed. I think that the Video explains better than any words. I will post a better video later but for now this will have to do.

Currently i can cut the Old Norton Logo, The Old Indian logo, The old triumph logo, and the old Velocette logo, but if you have something in mind, Contact me here or at my email. [email protected] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5xR1kO ... e=youtu.be

I appreciate what you are trying to do for people here, but I see you're new, and may not know that it is against the rules of the forum to sell homemade reproductions of trademarked logos. Just a heads-up...

Toeslider said:
I appreciate what you are trying to do for people here, but I see you're new, and may not know that it is against the rules of the forum to sell homemade reproductions of trademarked logos. Just a heads-up...
Oh ,,,no idea. Well let me fix this I mean to cause no probs

Latest posts

Back