how YOU doin , from Ontario

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows it goin eh ?

iv,e been checkin out the site for a while , and i love what i see .
i just picked up an oldy , and thought i,de join so i could share my find with yaz all .

funny thing . when i went to pick up the bike , my alternater went on my van .
i think the bike might be haunted , and wanted me to ride it home . hmmmmm

It sure did get windy today. No hills for me, I usually stay on the beach trails. I actually come out your way on occasion to visit Brauns Bicycles, and Backpeddling in Guelph. 2 very excellent stores :D

backpeddaling , thats were i found my hawthorne , that place is the coolest , its unbelievable in there , brauns is like 10 min away from me , and kinda expensive BUT they have some nice stuff , i like king street cycles in waterloo a lot better than brauns , they get more cruiser stuff , anyways COOL mabey we,ll run into each other some time at the bike shop

Welcome Diceman , I just joined up too, from St. Catharines On myself. Where in ktown is this shop. I make it there pretty often and wouldn't mind checking out a shop or two.

Hotrodrob: Are there any decent shops in the hammer? Kinda limited on what I can get in the garden city.

Welcome new Ontario members,looks like pretty soon we will have enough southern Ontario members to start our own little cruise night/get together ? :D Keep the wheels turning! 8)

Johhny - backpeddaling is in guelph ( definately not a waste of time ) the guy has everything , he,s CLOSED ON TUESDAYS

Torpedo - a cruise or little show,n,shine would be cool sometime in the future , IF YOU PLAN SOMETHING , LET US KNOW

Right on diceman! It would be great to have a show/shine and even a bicycle swap meet.I used to hold my own bicycle swap meet from my old location/shop which i no longer have,it was just myself selling (set up as a hobby shop with a monthly garage sale) of parts for classic cars/bicycles and more!It was a great location and i had many people show up to buy,look or talk bikes.I would like to find a location to hold some kind of bike get together/show/swap/cruise for us Ontarians(maybe once a month?).The only event around in Ontario for old bikes is the Canadian Vintage Bicycle Show and it's only once a year :( Here are a few pic's from the shop
P1010617.jpg

wow topedo , thats one heck of a collection of stuff you got there , where abouts are you located anyways .

it be good to find out how many and were most of us are from , and figure it out from there .

mabey start a thread for a southern ontario meet ? see what kinda interest it sparks up .

Back