how YOU doin , from Ontario

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Diceman! Good to see more Ontario guys here!

Nice little shop you have there Torpedo. Got any old chaingaurds for sale?

Thanks for the compliments guys :D I live in Mississauga and the shop was in Etobicoke,i had a much larger shop years ago in Brampton where i played with old cars,parts,collectables and anything on wheels but have downsized quite a bit over the years,i just play at home as this is more of a hobby for me.There is much interest in old bicycles and parts from guys and girls as many people used to come to my Etobicoke location from downtown Toronto and as far away as London,Oshawa,Barrie and beyond.I'm thinking of opening up a small place again but i'll have to see how things go.I am not a store or bike shop,just in it for the love of the hobby and having fun on two wheels!I always have various bike parts/accessories on hand if you guys are looking for something-just give me a decent description of what you are looking for and maybe i can help? My inventory changes on a weekly basis and i never know what i will find next.Maybe if a bunch of us Ontarians put our heads together we can come up with some kind of a bike related event/cruise/get together/swap meet etc? Post your ideas and keep in touch,Cheers Johnny.

Back