Howdy from central Texas!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I've been lurking here for a while, and decided to finally make an account.
I graduated high school last year and started attending college at Tarleton State in Stephenville, Texas.
When I needed a mode of transportation between classes, I thought, "why not a vintage bike?" as I have always gravitated towards antique&unique equipment. So it began.....
Here are a few pics of my fledgling collection-
IMG_2480.jpg
33613b96.jpg
7b11f417.jpg

6be80473.jpg

Anyway, that is where it begins, and I hope to continue it here!

Welcome! Central Texas is God's country, enjoy it! Nice bikes you have. I think that Buick Sedanette(?) looks like some good custom rat material too.

Thanks guys, I hope to glean some useful information and project ideas from you guys during my stay here, and maybe even add some stuff of my own!

DesignIt said:
Welcome! Central Texas is God's country, enjoy it! Nice bikes you have. I think that Buick Sedanette(?) looks like some good custom rat material too.
Yep, That is indeed a 1950 Buick Special Sedanette, and I also have a '50 Buick Super Riviera hardtop coupe that I took all apart to restore, but never got around to reassembling....

Back