Howdy from Monroe, mi

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi, my name is Joel - user fjwatters - I 've been watching the sight for a few years now. I've built several musclebikes mainly for me and my family. I'll try to post some pics once I get the photos uploaded. Anyone fellow builders in Metro-Detroit let me know what you are looking for and I'll help keep an eye out for treasure!

Howdy Joel! I'm not so much a builder as a collector of old and/or ratty bicycles but I'm metro-Detroit 8) Looking forward to seeing which local Craigslist bikes you nabbed from under my nose! I'm sure I've done the same to you so we're cool.

Joining RRB has been linked to severe cases of forgotten anniversaries.

I don't think I've snatched any :D , although I've seen many. I stick mainly to the musclebikes. I do have one ratrod I've been working on here and there; I'd probably rather sell it! It's a polar bear brand bike from @1952. Latest incarnation of it is with a polo seat and white rims from an Iverson bike. Looks neat, but can't get my kiddies into it. Anyways, good luck out there - laughing daily at the craigslist folks who think every stingray is worth $200 regardless of condition....! I have my bikes posted in the "Muscle bikes" section forum down below...

Latest posts

Back