Howdy! from TEXAS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, i just jumped in here and started posting without introducing myself (sorry guys).

my name's Jamie from Irving, TX. i recently turned :shock: "41", but like many still feel like i'm 14. i'm mainly a BMX guy. raced as a kid back in the 70s then took a 25yr break. i got back into that end of the hobby/habit a couple of years ago until i purchased a Schwinn Suburban for my wife :wink: and have found a whole other world of bike building. i AM NOT a purist, never have been and never will be. i always built my bike from parts so this seems like a place that's rite up my alley. i belong to every BMX site on the planet, that's where my roots are but now i'm branching out. so if i come out with some NOOB questions, bare with me. i just did a transaction with Clothespin'n (Kev) and saw his bike that's on the homepage and now i'm here. so, if there's anything ya want to know about me just ask. L8R jamie jordan

[color=#800000A] BIG HOWDY FROM ORY-GUN & WELCOME! [/color]
L8 EM 8)

WELCOME! ....Just think! ....When your 61, your going to feel like your 16! ..........To bad for ME, I'm 55! :roll:

thanx guys. if there's a git together I'M IN. guess i'll have to get it in gear and build me a Rat or i will just have to kick it on one of my BMX bikes, but i'll be there. L8R jj

i've noticed ALOT of Texas folk on here also.

Back