Howdy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found this site last night, and have already spent a few hours going over photos. You guys have got your .... together with some of these builds!

I've been riding bikes since I was a kid, right now I'm 19 and a junior in college. Back when I was about 13 my dad (who used to skateboard and bike as a kid) and I got into collecting old skateboards/bikes. So at a young age I learned how to restore old bikes, but mainly how to beat the crap out of them then fix them, and ride them some more. I'm mostly a skateboarder (I skate pools, and am happy to see a skull skates banner add on here), but once I got to college I got really into bikes again, as I had to leave my truck at home ('65 Ford, I also restore/build old cars).

As for the bikes I've got...

at college with me:
-'92 Sakai mtn bike
-Vintage Stingray MX build

at home:

-'58 Columbia Newsboy Special (great rider)
-Old '50s Evans girls bike
-80's Redline BMX race bike
-'70s Cougar Moto-Bike (almost exactly the same frame style as honda, but different brand, maybe one of you guys can help id it)

Awesome site,
-Tyler

howdeeeeeeee :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: welcome :D

Welcome to Ratdom..... I am guessing you are from the Pacific Northwest by the R Headbadge on the bike you posted.

Latest posts

Back