How's she going

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been checking out the site for a while and decided I should join up..I thought I would introduce myself by showing some junk

1952 Sunshine
P1030420.jpg

<BR><BR>
Cool old grips on the Sunshine
P1030421.jpg

<BR><BR>
Thistle trike
P1030424.jpg

<BR><BR>
A few kunkers yellow one is a bisexual Sears made in Polland
P1030425.jpg

<BR><BR>
Couple of Velo Solexes one is 1967 and 1973 Scamper minibike behind them
P1030426.jpg

<BR><BR>
1939 Rollfast Royal Flyer(I think) has an R right in the crank
P1030446.jpg

<BR><BR>
and the one that ultimately led me to this site while seaching the net to try and find out what exactly it is. Where should/can I put a post to find out. I have more pics. I have it down to 36-42 Westfield Clipper. Oh and now that I'm here I think the Sunshine might become a ratbike
P1030432.jpg

Welcome! :)
Rat Rod said:
sweet junk! :D

Don't you just have to love a site where those words have a nice ring to them!!? :lol:
I really like the look of the bike in the last photo.

Yep I'm a firm believer in one man's junk is another man's treasure. My wife still calls it junk though.

Galtbacken said:
So the saying could as well be "one woman's junk is her man's treasure"..? :mrgreen:

You may be on to something there as I have retrieved stuff from the garbage that she was tossing out.

Cheers

Welcome! And talking of interesting 'junk' is that some kind of stationary engine behind the Thistle trike pic? :D

Yeh that's an Eaton's gas powered reel mower I never saw one before so had to have it. You wouldn't believe the junk err I mean treasures I got laying/kicking around here. In fact I traded a1958 Bolen's Ride-A-Matic for this bike a 1939 Royal Flyer and 1948 Royal Enfield motorcycle Engine. Still not sure who got the best of that deal but I did always want a Balloon Tired bike and I still have another 58 Ride a Matic with a bunch of utensils. Actually it's why the bikes are dug out to organize the back part of the garage to put all the junk err antiques and a couple of my cars(too many cars). It's amazing what you find and forgot you had. I'm glad I did cause finding this site was cool.

So many things to do, so little time and never enough money.

Back