HS's Bomber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah they don't crack in that way, the whole drive studders and moves weird when I really press down, I might of broke the axle, the wheel seems very loose and rubs when I turn. thats what I get for riding it like a off road vehicle lol

Wouldn't be the first time it's happen to me lol or second time!

Hsean - if that's the monark you got from me - the guy i got it from shot himself dead last week. i guess he wasn't makin' it . . . :roll:

It is indeed the one. but noot fenders, the deep ones are being de-dented lol, I own two now, the other one is in the process of being painted and what not. Wonder whats up with people shooting themselfs up lately, the dude next door to me hung himself abit ago. Sad part is wich family member found him. I'll never understand humans! lol theres so much fun in life!. but yes it's the green one, it's still got all the dents in the frame too! I thin theres like 8 of them lol

Today I found out what that issue was with the noise, it's not the axle or the back wheel... It's the frame where the seat tube joins into the bottom bracket, they came apart. Stupid bike! after all that painting and hard work!

Back