huffy build no name yet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a huffy good vibrations I've been working on
the beginning

stripped the frame and added rat trap fork

new seat, 3spd, rear brake, low bars

Don't know where i'm gonna go next yet my mind is changing constantly. I have a set of new fat white walls but may do a set of mtb tires for a board tracker/klunker look. Still no clue on the paint thinking berserker green (bright lime) with black touches here and there. May flip the fork back. Who knows lol I'm sure it will change 100 times in the next few days. Any ideas?

Cool ride and I agree Lime green and black look great together!

Yea i agree peat i'm gonna throw on a couple of tire i have tomorrow see how they look and i want to get a smaller seat and lay it lower. Either layback seatpost or maybe put a bar end on the post to push the seat back

Sooo the whole tire change didn't go as planned. The whitewalls i have were off of a mountain bike style 26" rim and the wheels that have the 3 spd are 26 x 1 3/8 (590mm) so it will have to be the black skinnies for now. If any one has any cool suggetsions for tires that would work i'm all ears. So I took the bike out downtown the other night and was riding around and some old guy came up to me and told me and my friends my seat was too low and i was going to get a hernia then just walked away lol. This lead me to thinking about a name and am pondering "rusty hernia" lol

Rusty Hernia would be cool if you painted it a wine red. That would be sick. like the color of your seat.

Back