Huffy built for two

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Work at a college as a janitor. Two kids were leaving this behind. They said I could have it, so I grabbed it right up. :mrgreen:

build7009.jpg

build7010.jpg

Cool, I have a yellow one just like it. I would really appreciate a close-up of the idler gear on it 'cause mine is gone and I have no clue what to look for. Yours is in better shape, though. Mine does have the 1/2 mile long chain guard on it and is called a Sunny Day Ride. The name is on the gay side but a spray bomb can fix that.

Budeebro1 said:
Cool, I have a yellow one just like it. I would really appreciate a close-up of the idler gear on it 'cause mine is gone and I have no clue what to look for. Yours is in better shape, though. Mine does have the 1/2 mile long chain guard on it and is called a Sunny Day Ride. The name is on the gay side but a spray bomb can fix that.

I dare you to change the D to a G instead. :lol:

Sweet find! Now I just gotta wait for one of these red Daisy Daisy tandems to get parted. I'm after one of them seats!

mos6502 said:
Budeebro1 said:

I dare you to change the D to a G instead. :lol:

Mannn, thats is just wrong, LOL

Back