huffy dragster II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just picked this up today huffy dragster II with super cool persons seat and sissy bar. i think its a 63 or 64 i believe the seat is original.
dragster002.jpg

Man that thing is in great shape. Killer example of a super early muscle bike.

My guess is a '64. Huffy did respond to the market forces very early, and took the idea of the Penguin into nationwide distribution.

Here's one I sold last year that's being restored:

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24207

--Rob

hstavn said:
just picked this up today huffy dragster II with super cool persons seat and sissy bar. i think its a 63 or 64 i believe the seat is original.

its a true survivor i just got done digging through hundreds of bikes i only grabed this one today, but i have a month to dig through the piles. what is a dgragster in this shape worth.

The seat and sissybar alone will bring around 200.00,maybe more.As a whole i could only guess.400.00??IMHO.Great piece for sure.

hstavn said:
serial # is W534161 so does that make it a 65 and what is the w about

Not sure about the W, most have an H for Huffy.. may be a different huffy plant made it, or made for a cetain department store?.. but the 5 would be the year so it's a pretty early one.. the elusive 1963 Huffy still needs to be found!

:shock: Rust?like thats a bad thing?Its a green bike with alot of potential.<maybe not alot but GREEN bikes are cool.>Drop it in my yard. 8)

Peatbog said:
Hmmm...that must mean this thing I bought tonight for the seat is a Huffy also. It says "All Pro" on the head badge.

allpro.jpg

The bike is actually in worse shape than it looks in the picture. It is a rust bucket. But the seat vinyl is good.

Serial number 2C366607 on left dropout. 1972, I would assume.
Peatbg if that dragster guard has 3 grooves under the dragster decal it is worth more then the regular huffy guard like that with 4 grooves.

Back