• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

    You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Huffy frame Tube Caps: Rail, Wheel, Slingshot, Dragster, etc.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sep 19, 2012
Reaction score
Southern Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The frame caps are meant to give you a permanent replacement for the original chrome plated plastic tube frame caps that came stock on the 1960's 1970's Huffy bikes. The original plastic tube frame caps are usually broken, missing, or become dull in appearance and tend to crack and allow the chrome plating over the plastic to flake off. My tube frame caps are chrome in appearance but are actually 7075 high grade aircraft aluminum, they have been polished to give the chrome like appearance and do not need to be clear coated. This is for one pair (2 pieces), enough to complete one bike. I have 5 pair available as of 3/25/2019
$30 plus $4.50 shipping with Paypal F&F, PM me.
I also show other options that have been requested and can be made at a slightly higher price (i.e. pointed tube caps, 44 magnum tube caps, etc.) but are not part of this sale, please inquire.
Ebay message.png
Rail cap options.jpg
zz 2.jpg
zz 4.jpg
Last edited:
Sorry, I haven't been checking on my page recently. I answered your other post, contact me directly at [email protected]

Latest posts