Huffy, not sure of year.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any help identifying the year of this huffy would be much appreciated!

2omlp.jpg

WcywJ.jpg

Serial #: 5H339306

ratina said:
The number before the "H" is the last digit of year. 46 or 56 not sure how to tell which one it is
Yeah, it would be either 45 or 55. The odd thing is that it has a "Huffy" front badge that is vertical. I guess it could've been added later but I doubt it. Not sure if that would change anything.

ibr said:
ratina said:
The number before the "H" is the last digit of year. 46 or 56 not sure how to tell which one it is
Yeah, it would be either 45 or 55. The odd thing is that it has a "Huffy" front badge that is vertical. I guess it could've been added later but I doubt it. Not sure if that would change anything.
I saw also a Mag chainwheel , so I would say some parts were changed along the way

I don't believe they started using the Huffy badge until the early 50s. I'd go with 55, they used those big rear facing dropouts through 1958! -Adam

Im also pretty sure its a 55 do to it s frame. along with the first number before the letter. I agree with the above. Id go with 55

Back