huffy scout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey im new here glad your here i have a ? a guy here in ashville ohio has a huffy scout for sale and i have MS so i have not rode a bike for 20 + years and i would like to know what's it's worth and what it weighs if any one knows and is it a good bike i would love some info if any one can help me thanks. because i think it would help me to start to ride it seems like it would be so relaxing,thank's again jeff, PS its in great shape

Hey Jeff,I never heard of a Huffy Scout til your post...

Quick web search

1973 The Huffy Scout pioneered a new look for the '70s and became a best seller.
This 10-speed, lightweight bicycle featured a narrow racing saddle, dropped-style handlebars, and an American West color scheme.

Hi Jeff.

I have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), which means that I sometimes get so tired that I can't walk from one side of the room to the other.

I was very interested in bikes before I contracted MCS. I loved to ride my bikes before, and I love to ride my bikes now. It's relaxing, fun, and a great way to see the world.

I recently bought a trike, which is what we call an adult sized tricycle. I bought it because winter was coming, and because a trike is balanced on three wheels at all times, I wouldn't have to worry about losing my balance when riding over snow or ice. I'll admit I've never known a person with MS before, but if you want to keep riding a bike then the trike might be a good way for you to go. They're very easy to get on and off, and if you stop you don't have to take your feet off the pedals or worry about balance if you stop.

Latest posts

Back