Huffy Seat Post

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I measured the seat post tube on this Huffy Good Vibrations frame that I am building and it's .75 inches in diameter. This seems like a small tube...smaller than a Schwinn.

Any ideas where I can get a small seat post like this. Anybody have one laying around somewhere?

Thanks!

I have a Huffy frame like that (not my RRBO) and used the seat post from it in a Schwinn Breeze with no problems. It even has the small top part like a Schwinn. Try a Schwinn and just crank it down. Then you have to find a Schwinn seat clamp also.

Those Huffy frames are odd with the different seatpost size and the funny fender bracket.

Thanks cman!

I managed to scrounge up a seat post and clamo from a 78 Fair Lady and with a little persuasion....they fit great!

in the future when measuring things like seat posts do yourself a favor and buy a set of calipers that measures in metric. schwinns use a 20.0 i believe. be aware that some manufactures also used shims in the seatpost tubes.

Back