huffy stalker ghost come back to haunt me

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well this is a rather strange story but here goes.
i recently sold off my twisted sister project as i got tired of patching up the frame on it.
well the guy that bought it off me called me he wanted to get rid of the wheels but they were on another build.
so after he called me i went to pick up the build.
well... somewhat of a strange twist the frame he has the wheels on looks strangely familiar.
it's my old huffy stalker!!! i scrapped the frame along time ago and never expected to see it again.
what gave it away is when i use a bike for parts i write the word junk on the top tube and then i part it out.
so,after looking for that marking behold!!! there it was the word junk written in the exact same spot.
the previous owner was gonna build it up but not sure where he was going with it.
the seat on this frame is jacked as the post is jammed inside there good which is why i deemed it parts.
so long story short here she is again in my stable.
different wheels and a few oddball but good parts on it.
im thinking just bolt a seat to the mount and add a chain and pedals and ride this bad boy since it seems to not wanna die yet lol.
here is what i got today when i picked it up minus the seat i added the seat to see i fi could make one work.

here is the bike when i had it built.

and it's last configuration before i decided it was toast.

i dunno if i should be freaked out or glad to see the ol gal back on the road in sorts.
but i guess shes gonna stay in my stable as she sits until i decided what to do with her.
thanks for reading
Sean

Latest posts

Back