Huffy Top Fuel Rail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here is a bike I just finished building. It still needs a few parts installed to finish. I just finished the forks this week. These forks are impossible to find so I had to build them. Not sure how it is going to ride but it sure looks Kool.!! lol

topfueler003.jpg

topfueler007.jpg

That bike has about 10 different kinds of cool dripping off of it!!!!!! This would have been a bike any kid of my era would have lusted for! You really did that one justice. :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!!

There's so many words too describe this bike, but I'll only use one.....

COOL! :mrgreen:

Looks great Jaxon! 8) Glad I came over & got to see it. lol Now we just need to line up about 4 different colors for a Photo Shoot!

Gold Street Customs said:
How about a closeup of the stem area, just to see your handiwork :wink:

I polished these plates to almost mirror finish. Even has the correct Decal Thanks to another member who made copies of his original.

forkdecal001.jpg

forkdecal003.jpg

They do have some flex to them. They are 120 walled stainless. So I doubt they will bend. They used 120 walled steel on the originals. The whiz kid type forks used 065 wall tubing. If they are straight or a little curve that is all you need.

That bike is beyond cool!

Back