Huffy what?? What the heck is this....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it today from an old dude along with a Western Flyer and a couple other bikes.

I have never seen one of these before it's got a 24" wheel on it and had a purple flaked nanner seat along with some ape hangers. I thought it looked really cool so I grabbed it out of the leaves to try and save it. Might make a cool little cruiser???

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

Here's the other three bikes I got.... if anyone wants either of the two small ones... $10 plus shipping each. :)

DSC02379_1.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

chaddilac said:
Got it today from an old dude along with a Western Flyer and a couple other bikes.

I have never seen one of these before it's got a 24" wheel on it and had a purple flaked nanner seat along with some ape hangers. I thought it looked really cool so I grabbed it out of the leaves to try and save it. Might make a cool little cruiser???

DSC02378.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

My 24" Huffy. Probably how yours looked.

[/quote]

good musclebike for the larger folks
ive got a manta ray and my skateboard-abused knees are thanking me for it

if you decide to go 5-speed which is what some of them had (blast to ride) ive got a extra rear wheel with a 5 gear cassette on it

Back