HUGE YARD SALE BIKE PARTS TIRES PREWAR PARTS UPDATE PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you !
scrumblero said:
spark plug gapper

DSC07507.jpg

coaster brake disks

DSC07521.jpg

spoke wrench

DSC07499.jpg

I missed this post yesterday.
WOW!!!
Bravo buddy Bravo!!!!

Wouldn't have happened to snag either a carlisle lightning dart blackwall, or a bf goodrich silvertown? I've got one of each, but it would be nice to have a matching pair.

Oh, and those disc's are from a new departure hub, most likely a model D.

I may have a match for the lightning dart ..That was not part of this find. If I remember its cracked but still has rubber tabs from used much I will look to see if I can find it & Ill pm you if I have it.
charliechaindrive said:
Wouldn't have happened to snag either a carlisle lightning dart blackwall, or a bf goodrich silvertown? I've got one of each, but it would be nice to have a matching pair.

tanksalot said:
Thank you ! I like the two bikes you just picked up .. I would have bought those if they where local or closer to me..
kingfish254 said:
I missed this post yesterday.
WOW!!!
Bravo buddy Bravo!!!!

Check out the two Columbias that I picked up this morning locally.

tanksalot said:
I may have a match for the lightning dart ..That was not part of this find. If I remember its cracked but still has rubber tabs from used much I will look to see if I can find it & Ill pm you if I have it.
charliechaindrive said:

thanks, tanks.

The New Departure tool is fort aligning the dics for reassembly. Not necessary, but makes the job easier. That is a chain tool, one side pushes out the pin, other side pushes it back together. PM sent.

Latest posts

Back