Hunna Dolla Dyno (CLONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta go get it tomorrow:
6.JPG

Picked up the hunna dolla dyno clone today. All in all, I gotta say I'm pretty impressed. The bike isn't bad to ride, but the fork is a little long. The guy also had a near-new Huffy girl cruiser sitting next to it. I gave him 30 bones and loaded it up too. Now I need to figure out what to do with them :D

Re: Hunna Dolla Dyno

kingpin said:
man thats a bargin! do u know if the generic versions are any different from the dyno?
No clue! I don't know if this one is a "real" Dyno or a clone. AFAIK, Dyno has gone out of business-I think Pacific may own the name these days...the generic frames may actually be made in the same factories on the same equipment as the Dyno frames were.

you have to keep that as the name put gold parts on it and paint it green with $ signs on it. just kidding good score as long as it is not the filled in tank macargi those are ummm well :? but that one looks nice

karfer67 said:
you have to keep that as the name put gold parts on it and paint it green with $ signs on it. just kidding good score as long as it is not the filled in tank macargi those are ummm well :? but that one looks nice

What about green metalflake and gold or silver leaf lettering? :lol:

Sorry guys but it certainly isn't a real Dyno. You can tell by the rear dropouts. When you put this one and an real one side by side you'll see that the Dyno is longer and the stance is more "slammed down". The distance from the saddle to the BB is also longer on an original Dyno.

Even though it's not an original it still is a bargain :mrgreen:

I think Firewalker has owned both a clone and a real Dyno...

Maybe he would know the finer points.

Back