I cant hide

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Whenever I am NOT looking for a bike, deals come and find me. Couldnt pass up on this dyno knockoff. needs to be toned down a bit for my taste but should be a fun winter project. ( as if i need another :roll: )

3Lf3Jb3H65Ia5Y05Fccaj7059da7a89261c05_zpsc78a137b.jpg

Since it is already chrome you might try Duplicolor Metalcast paint. It's an anodizing paint that would tint it Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Orange, or Smoke color. Would look awesome in smoked chrome in my opinion. Tone it down a bit but still an awesome custom look. Or do a coat of blue then a coat of smoke to simulate a gun metal color.

http://www.duplicolor.com/products/metalCast/

Well I just got back from the 240 mile round trip to pick up the bike. I will say that this is without a doubt built better then my dyno roadster. The welds are better and it just feels more solid. Kind of suprised by that. the chrome on the frame is flawless as well. guess I will just park it in the shop and mull it over for a bit before I go nuts on it.

slowriderz said:
By the way....... anyone have any tips on how to hide an 8 ft long bicycle so that my wife dont see it??? :D If I never log on again you all know what happened :lol:

If you die, as the next poster I inherit the bike right? :mrgreen:

slowriderz said:
By the way....... anyone have any tips on how to hide an 8 ft long bicycle so that my wife dont see it??? :D If I never log on again you all know what happened :lol:

Don't you just use the "didn't I tell you about that one" ploy?

Or just say you won it in a bet with a canadian... trust me, I got away with dragging home an old dirtbike carcasse by using that one. :wink:

Latest posts

Back