I can't wait till sunday! GOT 'EM!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking like you might have a air/fuel issue to deal with :lol: pretty sweet.. cant wait to hear about
your 1st speeding ticket.. :mrgreen: use it man ... use it I say ... capt"n the ship sir she cant take much more
of that

Henry morgan said:
looking like you might have a air/fuel issue to deal with :lol: pretty sweet.. cant wait to hear about
your 1st speeding ticket.. :mrgreen: use it man ... use it I say ... capt"n the ship sir she cant take much more
of that
I got the motor kit off today and it looks like besides the gas tank and pull cord needing fixed it looks fairly complete so I might tinker with it. What is really cool is the bike actually leans slightly into a turn, really ingenious design. As far as motorizing it goes I might I might not. Probably sell it to re-coup some of the money I got in these.

me thinks the peanut gallery would really like to see it lean a tight turn at speed .. and beside you will get
more money for the running motor :wink: ok ok .. we cant always get what you want...

Henry morgan said:
me thinks the peanut gallery would really like to see it lean a tight turn at speed .. and beside you will get
more money for the running motor :wink: ok ok .. we cant always get what you want...

It would be awesome. But I have no idea where to find a replacement tank other than modding a weed eater tank to it or something like that.

one gallon gas can .. 2 bungee cords... hello kitty duck tape.. and lightly used chewing gum now make us all proud :lol:

Henry morgan said:
one gallon gas can .. 2 bungee cords... hello kitty duck tape.. and lightly used chewing gum now make us all proud :lol:

Oh come on that'd be too easy. Actually thinking a small pony keg would be an awesome gas tank. :idea:

Henry morgan said:
see you do want to run that thing... :lol: :lol: I have been egging you on for no reason
Well right now I been more concerned about getting it to operable condition as a bicycle, then I'll worry about the engine. One thing at a time. I still got to replace the tires, tubes, chains, then tear it down and OA all the chrome, then prep and paint, then re-assembly and fine tuning, then ride, then I'll worry about the motor. I'm still on step one. :wink:

How ya goin' to fit those in your shed? :lol: Hey, cool old trikes there buddy! Let me know if you find any old mountain bikes out there. I'm in a buying mood!

ckdesigns69 said:
How ya goin' to fit those in your shed? :lol: Hey, cool old trikes there buddy! Let me know if you find any old mountain bikes out there. I'm in a buying mood!

I re-organized the shed and made them fit. The trike goes in last and blocks the rest in. There's a certain way it goes in and a certain way it comes out... :lol: The trike is a blast to ride and I love people's reactions to it. It will also be my RRBBO #7 winner. :mrgreen: I got some wild and crazy plans for it so Ya'll betta put your game faces on. I can't wait to get started on it.

Latest posts

Back