I don't know why I buy things sometimes...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a bucket of toggle switches for $5 today. I'll get a picture tomorrow but it's probably close to 1,000 toggle switches. I thought it was a good deal but where am I ever going to use 1,000 toggle switches? I guess I'll start sending a few with any parts that I ship out or make a Nasa inspired bike with LOTS of switches and lights. :mrgreen:

Yeah I knew it was a buy. but what am I ever going to do with 1,000 of them? Just looking at the bin is overwhelming. At least it was cheap.

Why do we buy stuff like this??? Because we can! :mrgreen: You never know, there might be a toggle switch shortage in the future & you will end up rich! :lol: I guess if I need any switches, I know who to contact! :lol:

pick said:
Why do we buy stuff like this??? Because we can! :mrgreen: You never know, there might be a toggle switch shortage in the future & you will end up rich! :lol: I guess if I need any switches, I know who to contact! :lol:

Yeah, Only thing of it is unless you buy in bulk it'd cost more to ship than I'd sell them for. Probably use a few on my VW, Then send some out with parts as a perk, Or trade lots of 10-100 for bike parts :mrgreen:

Road Master said:
What kind of parts are you looking for? I like to go off the deep end with multi switches just to look cool - kind of like in the movies where they have to flip a dozen switches in order to start something. Really, I could use a bunch. Robert
PM sent.

Here's the switches. Just simple on / off switches.
P8290040.jpg

I got PLENTY! There's two more bags hiding under these.
P8290041.jpg

Critter1 said:
Those are perfect for when converting a headlight to LED. Much better switch than what comes on most old school bicycle headlights. Send a few my way :)

PM me if you want some 25 of them for $10 SHIPPED! I got plenty of them.
Limited to united states only. It costs me $5.90 to ship so I ain't getting rich.

4 orders so far so get them before they are gone. Still got plenty at this point.

I replaced the main switch on my fender light with one as the crummy repop plastic one was useless and gave out almost immediately... I had a right runaround trying to find one like that too! Wish I'd seen your ad they look cool... :D
light.jpg

Yeah I found these cheap for a large crate of them, If you need any 25 switches for $10 shipped is as cheap as you'll find them. They are nice to have around the shop in case you ever need more. :wink:

garagegoon said:
Those things sell for 2.50 a piece at radio shack.... you made out like a bandit!!!

Well at that rate buy 4 get 21 free. WITH FREE shipping! :mrgreen:

Hey Outskirts
Got my switches today, thank you I think! Now I've got to find 25 things to wire for on and off. :D
Thanks Much
Gizmo

Latest posts

Back