I got FREEBIES !!! For sale too !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crank!Basti said:
Well, I've never seen a bike like this over here. And as I'm into oldschool bikes this would be a great addition to the bikes I have - but from judging from the pics and guessing what I have to put into it - the shipping really kills the deal. I'm sorry. :(
Yeah sorry man, shipping they kinda got you by the stones.

I do have a few sets of suspension forks that I can part with that would be cheaper to ship, you'd just have to find a frame to put on them. They don't have the spring in the center like the sledge forks but work nice.

outskirtscustoms said:
I do have a few sets of suspension forks that I can part with that would be cheaper to ship, you'd just have to find a frame to put on them. They don't have the spring in the center like the sledge forks but work nice.

That's nice of you - but I think I fell in love with that frame/fork-combo. IMHO its a kind of mix of BMX and early MTB. Gotta love it. Dang, I hate shipping companies. ;-) But wait - maybe I can make a deal with a friend of mine who's in the US-Army in germany - maybe we can work something out to get that stuff over here for next to nothing.

Crank!Basti said:
outskirtscustoms said:

That's nice of you - but I think I fell in love with that frame/fork-combo. IMHO its a kind of mix of BMX and early MTB. Gotta love it. Dang, I hate shipping companies. ;-) But wait - maybe I can make a deal with a friend of mine who's in the US-Army in germany - maybe we can work something out to get that stuff over here for next to nothing.

Well let me know, Like I said the fork may already be spoken for so no guaranties on that but the rest of it is available for sure.

Back