I got this 24" 1950 CWC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I fixed a couple old video game consoles for a friend and he gave me this old bike someone tore apart years ago.
photo_zps119f41ea.jpg

photo_zpsbea82bb7.jpg

photo_zpsb6f712b1.jpg

If anyone knows what this may be please let me know. Thanks

Re: I got this ???

I also got the rims, new spokes and nipples in the deal. missing seat and post, handle bars and grips. Otherwise a complete bike.

Nope. Got that covered already. TOP SECRET though. :D

photo_zpsef58c5e0.jpg

The serial # if it helps identify anything.

Yes it is a 24". I didn't notice that in person. You got it from a photo. That's amazing. :D

Thanks for the ID Ratina! If anyone is interested in this bike PM me. I don't think i am going to build it. Not much use for a 24" bike at my place.

That would be a cool one for your son! If he could take a break from all those muscle bikes! I'd be interested in it if I didn't already have one.

pick said:
That would be a cool one for your son! If he could take a break from all those muscle bikes! I'd be interested in it if I didn't already have one.
He wasn't interested in it. He wants to rebuild his stingray again. Plus he pointed out that we already have the "coolest" frame for build off 8.

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
He wasn't interested in it. He wants to rebuild his stingray again. Plus he pointed out that we already have the "coolest" frame for build off 8.

You couldn't possibly have the coolest frame for the next build off! That frame is in my possession!!! :mrgreen:

pick said:
Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:

You couldn't possibly have the coolest frame for the next build off! That frame is in my possession!!! :mrgreen:
Better look again :lol:
The boy got a ninja outfit for Christmas. 8)

Latest posts

Back