I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (SOME LOON AND ALUM!!)

Peatbog said:
Hey, it's Monday and nothin' about Joan. Man... :p

Probably built four other bikes this weekend though, so we'll let it go this time.
Hey Peat!! Ninja mode so you know what that means! This is for you and B! Todays motivational music is Sly Stones- Sex Machine. Yeah feel the vibe everyone and GTB!!! Peace

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Why I Oughtta!!)

Peatbog said:
Ninja mode!? Yeah, I know what that means--now I gotta wait...and wonder...and be afraid...
I added more paint and tweeked the rear assembly. I don't like the kickstand so I'll go get a new one. I also tightened the front lights and springer forks. Just have to add a shim to the bars. I need one more can of red and clear coat. That will go on the OUB12 bike. I should be done by Monday. Oh yeah about 3 pieces are left to go on Joan and the last piece is for Peatbog :wink: Todays music for inspiration is Funkadelics-Coming round the Mountain! This goes out to all you Ratters who are busting ya humps to finish! Oh and to you slackers...Go make me a Sammich or GTB!!! Peace

Peatbog said:
Jake Sensi said:
Oh and to you slackers...Go make me a Samich or GTB!!! Peace

Ha!

GMMASOGABTW!!!!!!!

Love it!!!

Actually...-I-am-hungry,-make-me-a-sammich.jpg

STOP!! I can't laugh anymore :lol: !!

HELLO RATTERS FIRST OFF CHECK OUT THIS SWEET DEAL I GOT AT A THRIFT STORE TODAY!
GEDC0843.jpg
10 BUCKS FOR BOTH OF THEM! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, THE BOTH OF THEM.I HAD TO CUT THE GUITAR HOLE LARGER. I ALSO ADDED THE KNOBS(SORRY PEAT) :D
GEDC0844.jpg
B!! THIS CRUD AIN'T FOR YOU
GEDC0842.jpg
DO YOU GUYS FEEL LIKE JAKE IS TOYING WITH US?!? HE'S NOT EVEN RUSSIAN!! HE'S STALIN!!
GEDC0845.jpg
HA!!! GMMASOGABTW!!! PEACE

Stop Stalin or GMMAS

Stalin_mario.jpg

Great score on the bags!!!!
That Dog Bite looks like some good stuff. 10% Oh Yeah!!!

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (CURVE BALL!!)

I might have to send you a can B. Hey I just noticed that you guys haven't seen Joan since page 27! Hmmm I wonder how that happened?!? Oh well it's time for - CLIFF HUXTABLE!!!! Gonna get me a hoagie(a big sammich for those uncultured wratters that didn't know) :p Peace

Peatbog said:
Jake Sensi said:
HE'S NOT EVEN RUSSIAN!! HE'S STALIN!!

Oh man, that just ain't right...
Gotta keep ya in suspense and laughing! Don't forget the last parts for you so....GMUAS!! :mrgreen: Peace

mmmmm....hoagie.......mmmmm

I haven't heard someone call them that in FOREVER!
Jake, you just took me back home in my mind to Western PA!

Thanks brother, now, GTB!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
mmmmm....hoagie.......mmmmm

I haven't heard someone call them that in FOREVER!
Jake, you just took me back home in my mind to Western PA!

Thanks brother, now, GTB!

Cheers,
Dr. T
Hey Doc! Your in ninja mode more than me. Ah..Hoagies! It's nothing like em. I wonder how many B ate when he was here? I'm calling 2-3. He probably ate cheesesteaks!! All weekend it's me and Joan. The gloves are officially off. Shifting to Flavor Flav mode. Yeahhhh Boyyy!!!! Music today is Public Enemy's -Black steel in the hour of Chaos. GTB or GMMAS !!!! Peace

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
TIMES A WASTIN
GITCHAZZ BUILDIN!!!!!!!!

flavor-flav-cc08.jpg

OK RATTERS I LOOKED AND SAW THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN JOAN IN AWHILE SO. I TOLD YOU I CUT A LARGER HOLE FOR THE GUITAR AND NOW IT TURNS BETTER. I ALSO PAINTED THE CRANK TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN OPTICAL ILLUSSION.
GEDC0852.jpg
GEDC0852.jpg
NOW YOU CAN SEE THE PAINTED SISSY BAR THAT HOLDS THE WHEEL IN PLACE TO THE REAR DROPOUTS
GEDC0855.jpg
GEDC0854.jpg
I STILL WANNA CHANGE THIS
GEDC0861.jpg
SEE THOSE HEADLIGHTS GLEAMING
GEDC0857.jpg
TIME TO RELAX
GEDC0867.jpg
AND SINCE I TOOK THESE PICTURES IN IT CRANK UP THAT BILLY SQUIERS "IN THE DARK" AND YEAH I'M BUILDIN'!!

Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (IN THE DARK!!)

I surprised you aren't listening to Springsteen's "Buildin' in the Dark"!!

Love the Gee-Tar-Zan guard and you're right about our reds being really close to each other.

Watcha talking about changing with the speedos?????

kingfish254 said:
I surprised you aren't listening to Springsteen's "Buildin' in the Dark"!!

Love the Gee-Tar-Zan guard and you're right about our reds being really close to each other.

Watcha talking about changing with the speedos?????
I want a larger console is all. I know this might sound funny but I really don't like Bruce. Yeah I know but to each his own. Did you say Guitarzan by Ray Stevens oh man now I feel old. Haha. Ya musical knowledge is on point B!!

char said:
Jake Sensi said:

Awesome! :D Love it! So clever 8) Nice work man
Thanks Char! Loving them tanks! Ya bike is looking real Tuff! You will be entered in my Tuff Bike Contest. So if I pm you for ya address ya know ya won sumptin'! Keep rockin' and ...GTB or GMMAS!! Peace

Joan's lookin sweet like candy, all painted up like that. That sissy bar in the back is a neat idea, like it!

EastOfEastLos said:
Joan's lookin sweet like candy, all painted up like that. That sissy bar in the back is a neat idea, like it!
Thanks for that compliment! I wanted a 26 inch tire on the back so I thought what about using the sissy bar as an extended dropout. I put it thru the second hole JB weld it and put on locking screws. It worked! I'm still buildin' so stay tuned. Psst ya bike is entered also.
Peatbog said:
I don't think that rack was red last time it appeared.
Peat ya gotta look closer! Go to page 27. Oh yeah I found a piece for ya last piece :wink:

Back