i hate stupid people that steal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so friday i went to get beer before band rehersal at the store parked outside as i always do n locked it up well later on that night i happened to notice my 40s bullit tail light was missing ... really i looked closer n it had been ripped off i hope they are dumb enough to use it and i find um it was converted to led n just made the bike so my next question is who has one for sale now lol
DSCN1601.jpg
DSCN1605.jpg
any help guys till then its the new school kind i guess :roll:

I used to have that problem with the old Mercedes diesel I had. People kept stealing my hood ornament so after the 3rd one went missing I sharpened the fourth one before installing. :mrgreen:

ozzmonaut said:
Stupid people are pretty bad, and thieves are even worse. But the double whammy? Maybe there's a trail of drool you could follow.
yeah but i noticed 2 days later when i picked up my bike at band rehersal i dont drink n drive :wink:

You're a better man than me. My bike probably leaves a trail of alcohol sometimes. For everyones' clarification I meant drool from a stupid thief. This is such a petty crime. How useless are you when you resort to messin with bicycles? That light will be noticed by somebody. Put out a CL ad about it so if he tries to sell it to anyone it might trigger a memory in someone.

oh for sure this bike was stolen in this town twice but sine nobody rides um like me people knew my bike i got it back lol :lol: so i hope the same will happen and i dought they knew the worth of it :roll:

Latest posts

Back