I JUST MIGHT BE CRAZY (2 Finks - No Waiting)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I JUST MIGHT BE CRAZY

how much on that scrambler man? i want! :mrgreen:

Re: I JUST MIGHT BE CRAZY

Happy to say that the unridden Fink arrived today without a scratch or blemish of any kind. The guy I purchased it from works in a warehouse in their packaging department...go figure.

He took the entire bike apart and packaged everything separately and sent two boxes. It took me 45 minutes just to get it all unpacked!! It was like Christmas opening all of those packages...ha ha.

I braved the 100 degree temps in the garage and went ahead and put it all together. Nothing like a brandy new 2005 Electra Rat Fink to make ya smile. :D

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

All put back together...

DSC_0035-1.jpg

Two Finks are better than one!...

DSC_0026.jpg

Ha Ha....it's all a part of my evil plan...hord all of the first gen Finks!!!!

MUWAHAHAHAHHAHA! :lol: :lol:

:lol: you cant get them all. theres gotta be some big daddy roth fan out there that would die for it. :lol:

Well, the dude I bought it from had five of them so it just goes to show that they are out there.

Besides, I have something that will stop me from total Rat Fink world domination....be right there dear. :mrgreen:

That has to be the greatest shipping job ever. He even wrote where the nuts and bolts go.... I give him the title of ebay shipper of the year,!

Nice! A friend of mine bought this same model and the orange wheel chopper bike for $100 bucks each. They said they paid over $600 each yikes...So far we have taken the side skirts off the fenders on the orange rimmed bike and painted the wheels semi gloss black,put on 26" front wheel and working on motorizing them both. Made gas tank out of pvc that will go in a tool bag on the front forks. I got a mooneyes bike (minus the front wheel) for a motor kit i had and helping with the bike. Motorizing it also ,ill try to get some pics sometime...These chopper bikes really ride nice,congrats

Each part was wrapped in bubble wrap and put in it's own individual box....inside the larger boxes. He also filled the boxes with these large chunks of foam. It was a masterpiece.

Back