I know its rare but..........

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, if I had that kind of money I'd be getting myself a Toyota 4Runner or a DH bike I could jump off a cliff :mrgreen:

I know I've mentioned it before but if you have a bike worth that much, or even considerably less, take better photos! it looks like it was a nice day outside but the guy just moves it around his garage (showing off his other stuff?). #1 it makes me leary of an ad done like that, and #2; tells me the guy really isn't in the selling mood.

just my $ .02 worth, maybe less :D

Some people out there do this sort of "I don't really want to sell it so I'll price it high and maybe someone out there has a big pocketbook and a finger with a twitch" type auctions.

SSG said:
Some people out there do this sort of "I don't really want to sell it so I'll price it high and maybe someone out there has a big pocketbook and a finger with a twitch" type auctions.

:lol: Maybe he loves the bike and his wife is telling him he needs to clean the garage so simply putting an ad on ebay is keeping her reminders at rest :lol:

Back