i like bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone im my names chris im from modesto CALIFORNIA i go to college and work part time and ive been into bikes since i was about 12 (im now 20) i first got into building lowrider bikes, which my older brother had introduced me to. my first bike was a 70s schwinn midget stingray (back then i didnt even know what a schwinn was) my dad had actually saved the frame from a land fill we cleaned it up and proceeded with building it up. at this point instead of buying parts from a local bike shop (there was no shop that would really cater to my needs) we decided to buy wholesale parts instead and also sell at the local swap meet. since then ive gone through several phases of the types of bikes that i like to build like i said started with lowriders but i have also gotten into old schwinns, original stingrays, classic balloon bikes, choppers, and most recently rat rods. thats when i stumbled upon this site which i like to use as inspiration for my latest build. now my family and i have a nice little collection of bikes (although mom doesnt like how much room they take up) and build and sell bikes as well as sell parts from our shop in ceres ca. well thats pretty much it here are some pics of some my collection ill post some individual pics up of my builds later on and if anyone lives in the 209 area code and is lookin for some parts then hit me up.

thanks

bikecollection2.jpg

bikecollection1.jpg

bigblue.jpg

Welcome you fit right in here ! think we got a member or two down in your area !
i say down cause i'm up the road a bit ...... :wink:

Back