i need springer forks!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bacolod city, negros occidental, philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi! im boogie from the philippines, and i think on the place where i stay im the only one who is into old school bikes. bike stores here offer limited materials like no moon handlebars, springer forks, seats, etc. i wonder if any good guys out there can send me some springer forks. we can arrange it, like just send me an e-mail on how to. heres my email: [email protected] - hope there will be some good souls that can help me. thanks!!!

hey, boogyman. i can imagine it is very difficult to come across old school bike parts in the philippines. i am in need of springer forks, a few bannana sets and sissy bars myself, and my plan is to order over them on line over my computer. there are some descent "low rider" bicycle parts companies out there who may be able to ship out to you, but i suppose youd need to get a credit card to easilly order like that. aztlan looked to have some nice springer forks or just look it up. perhaps someone around here may have some more ideas to help you. welcome. :D

I bought a decent set of bent springer forks on ebay off of AAA Bicycle for $40. They are out of California and they have pretty good deals on everything. The shipping prices aren't bad either. You should also check out niagaracycle.com. Great deals on tires, bars, cranks, or whatever. By the way welcome to the best place in the world.

hey guys, thanks a lot! so nice hearing from you guys out there. i would like to show you my ride(s) one of these days. bad thing is my friend hasnt returned my camera. but i promise i will post pictures of my bikes. i hope shipping from the states wont be so expensive. i will try to look on to your suggestions.

wow! sweeeet bikes, man! all are great but the yellow 20" really stands out. nice with the color coding the grips like that. the black stretch 20" is really clean and classy. the cruisers great, diggin that all red look. you oughta try it with whitewalls. :wink:

the black cruiser is my fav im with u i love springers too and saddles from brooks persons laycetts etc one of those type seats and maybe some small apes or some small bmx style bars on the black cruiser just my 2 cents love the bikes bro

i know ur looking for some chain gaurds and your useing what u have but the small chain gaurd on the red cruiser might not help any way being so small i think the bike would look a lot better without it u just have to ride in shorts yea now its tropical there right just my 2 cents again love the bikes ecspecially there your the man keep buildin bro

thanks guys! the yellow one, i got the parts here in bacolod here in the philippines. fortunately i was able to complete the bike here purchasing all the parts available right here in our place. the black stretch, you wont believe it dude. i got it from a japanese surplus store hich sells jap made second hand electrical appliances and hold there it was! its all original, i dont know about the brand. i just changed the handlebars and seats and bought new stainless fenders. notice the handle post? its a jaguar. with the red cruiser, it has 26 x 2125 flame tires. it will stay that way coz i rally dig those tires and i matched it with red flame handle grips. if you guys also noticed the springer seats on the black stretch, i got it here in our place and sells for about 10.50 US dollars. thanks roadmaster, thanks bvh bikes, thanks nickthrez99.
KEEP ON CRUISIN'!!!!

thanks guys! the yellow one, i got the parts here in bacolod here in the philippines. fortunately i was able to complete the bike here purchasing all the parts available right here in our place. the black stretch, you wont believe it dude. i got it from a japanese surplus store hich sells jap made second hand electrical appliances and hold there it was! its all original, i dont know about the brand. i just changed the handlebars and seats and bought new stainless fenders. notice the handle post? its a jaguar. with the red cruiser, it has 26 x 2125 flame tires. it will stay that way coz i rally dig those tires and i matched it with red flame handle grips. if you guys also noticed the springer seats on the black stretch, i got it here in our place and sells for about 10.50 US dollars. thanks roadmaster, thanks bvh bikes, thanks nickthrez99.
KEEP ON CRUISIN'!!!!

Latest posts

Back